Bulk Carriers (P.E.I.) Limited is a family owned and operated long-haul refrigerated transport company located in Clyde River, Prince Edward Island. As part of our continued growth, we are looking to hire Red Seal Truck and Trailer Mechanics to join the Bulk Carriers team.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Maintenance Manager and will demonstrate the potential to work independently and grow with our company. Your responsibilities will include general maintenance, motor vehicle inspections on Commercial Trucks and Trailers, servicing refrigerated trailers, troubleshooting and diagnosing. The successful candidate must be conscious of all safety aspects and will have demonstrated:
● Adjust, repair or replace parts and components of commercial transport truck systems
● Inspect and test mechanical units to locate faults and malfunctions
● Adjust, repair or replace parts and components of automotive systems
● Adjust, repair or replace parts and components of truck-trailer systems
● Complete reports to record problems and work performed
● Experience in maintenance and repair of tractor-trailer
● Ability to learn and use various computer applications
● Ability to work effectively as a team player
● Ability to think logically and adapt to changes in technology
● Ability to use tools and equipment with precision
● Ability to produce top quality work
● Analytical skills
In addition to a competitive salary ($25-$40 per hour depending on experience and certifications), Bulk Carriers (P.E.I.) Limited offers a Comprehensive Health and Benefits Package. To apply, please forward your resume with a covering letter summarizing your capacity to perform the duties required by using the apply button.